Preparedness Plan for COVID-19
Below is the Preparedness Plan for COVID-19 that the Eagles Club will follow to ensure the best safety and sanitation guidelines for our patrons.
The Rochester Eagles Club will reopen its patio starting June 1st, 2020. This opening will follow rules set in place by the state of Minnesota as listed below:
- Employees will wear masks while interacting with customers
- Tables will be spaced out 6 feet apart
- A maximum capacity of 50 patrons on the patio at a time
- Patrons will be asked to enter the patio around the back of the building, DO NOT use the front or side door.
- To-Go orders will be filled via phone