Welcome to the 2021 Sand Volleyball page! Sign-up sheet is available below along with rules for teams and game play.
Eagles Club Volleyball Rules
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4, maximum 6 players. The number of women must be equal to or greater than the number of men.
- Rosters and must be signed by each player and turned in before the first week of play (I will send this form out with schedule. Teams Cannot play with without Roster signed by all Players
- Each team must supply a game ball.
- Winning team must record win/loss each night at the bar.
If no wins/losses are recorded both teams will get 3 losses.
A team earns service possession for the start of the first game by winning a coin toss or a Rock/Paper/Scissors. After the 1st game the losing team will serve first.
- Teams will play all 3 games to 21 (must win by 2) with rally score which means that every time a point is finished, one team will be awarded a point, whether they served or not.
- Serves that hit the net and go over the net to the opponent's side will be "live" and are good serves provided the opposing team plays it or they land in bounds.
- 3 hits max per side. If there are 2 or more hits one hit must be a girl.
Weather or Missed Games:
- Teams are responsible for making up missed games. If you cannot play at your scheduled time, you must contact the Eagles Club and the opposing team.
- Reference the Eagles website at www.rochestermneaglesclub.com for schedules, and cancelations. Games will not be made up if the night is cancelled.
During inclement weather, check the website or contact the Eagles Club at (507)-289-9531 after 5:30 p.m.
ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES OR FOOD ARE ALLOWED ON THE EAGLES PROPERTY!!!!! PETS ARE ALLOWED SO LONG AS YOU CLEAN UP AFTER THEM AND CONTORL THEM. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PATIO!! THE GRASS AREA ONLY.